About Project Access NOW
Who we are
Project Access NOW connects low-income, uninsured people to donated care across the Portland metropolitan area.
What we do
Project Access NOW coordinates a network of volunteer physicians and other health care providers, making it easier for them to donate medically necessary care to the low-income uninsured in our communities.
Project Access NOW improves the health of our community by effectively linking those in greatest need with health care providers and organizations who have the wish and ability to serve
The mission of Project Access NOW is to improve the health of our community by creating access to care and services for those most in need.
- We value collaborative action which puts the common good above individual stakeholder benefits
- We value efficiency in referral and care management in order to do the most good for the greatest number
- We value dignity for our clients
- We value meaningful participation of provider volunteers and stakeholders in program design, implementation and continuous improvement
- We value open, timely and clear communication about our operations, business practices and financial position with stakeholders and volunteers
By helping the low-income uninsured navigate the health care system, Project Access NOW can get them the care they need. Today.
Project Access NOW staff is committed to connecting people to healthcare. We accomplish this by creating and maintaining a collaborative environment based on integrity, competence, responsiveness and respect.
Project Access makes the very best use of already existing resources, secures stable funding, and recruits volunteers while we, as a community, develop a broader health care solution.
Contact us for more information or to get involved.