Donate for the health of our community.
Project Access NOW (PANOW) is working to ensure everyone in our community has access to healthcare. Please consider a contribution to PANOW today to ensure our community gets — and stays — healthy.
- A $2,500 donation – Will pay premiums for one year, allowing a family of four (some who earn just a dollar too much to qualify for Medicaid) to access basic health insurance.
- A $1,000 donation – Will sustain the expansion of our coordination with dozens of hospitals to ensure hospital beds, equipment, and staff are ready for COVID-19 patients.
- A $500 donation – Will expand access to prescription medications for people who are uninsured or unable to meet health insurance copays.
- A $100 donation – Will support staff enrolling un- and under-employed families in the Oregon Health Plan or Health Insurance Marketplace.
- A $50 donation – Will support our tri-lingual team members who are creatively reaching non-English-speaking community members.
- A donation of any amount – Will show our community’s most vulnerable members they are not alone.
While any donation is appreciated, recurring contributions give PANOW the ability to engage in long term planning. Please consider this option when donating by selecting “make this recurring” under the contribution amount.
For questions about the donation process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (503) 345-6553.
Thank you for your support!
Tax ID: 20-8928388