At Project Access NOW, we believe health care is a human right. Health is a foundation for everything: a stable career, a thriving family, housing security, education goals, and so much more.
Over the last 14 years, PANOW has become a critical community resource. From help paying for health insurance to a ride home from the hospital (and everything in between), our programs fill the gaps still left in our health care system. With a donation today, on Giving Tuesday, you can help us reach so many more.
Donate at: www.projectaccessnow.org
- $2,500 donation – Will pay premiums for one year, allowing a family of four (some who earn just a dollar too much to qualify for Medicaid) to access basic health insurance.
- $1,000 donation – Will sustain the expansion of our coordination with dozens of hospitals to ensure hospital beds, equipment, and staff are utilized for those most vulnerable to COVID-19.
- $500 donation – Will expand access to prescription medications for people who are uninsured or unable to meet health insurance copays.
- $100 donation – Will support our team in enrolling un- and under-insured families in Medicaid or a Health Insurance Marketplace plan (key as Oregon expands Cover All People in 2022).
- $50 donation – Will support our tri-lingual team members who are creatively reaching non-English-speaking community members.
- A donation of any amount – Will show our community’s most vulnerable members they are not alone.
Thank you in advance for considering a gift today and for your support each and every day as we strive to achieve health equity.
Carly Hood-Ronick, MPA, MPH