Our 2018 Gala “La La Land,” a night of fun fundraising inspired by the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age took place last Saturday, April 21 at the Exchange Ballroom. Thanks for making our fundraising gala a huge success!
We are grateful to
- Providence Health & Services and Providence Health Plan, our presenting sponsors, and to Pam Mariea-Nason and Helen Noonan-Harnsberger for helping us celebrate all that our partnership with Providence makes possible;
- David Sarasohn, our event emcee;
- Multnomah County Commissioner Sharon Meieran, our keynote speaker;
- Mitch Lambley, of Auctions for Good, our live auction and paddle-raise auctioneer;
- The Oregon Clinic, whose support and partnership we were proud to celebrate at our event;
- Our amazing, supportive board members and especially our event chair and co-chair, Joe Ichter and Leigh Wilson, as well as our wonderful Event Planning Committee volunteers;
- Vibrant Table Catering & Events for feeding us and providing such a lovely venue;
- POPgoji for providing the soundtrack that made sure our guests ended their evening on their feet and with a smile on their face;
- And to all of our incredible guests whose kindness, generosity, and faith in our mission makes our work possible.
It’s never too late to invest in the health of our shared community by making a generous contribution.
The money we raised with the help of supporters like you at the gala event will help us continue to improve the health and well-being of our communities by creating access to care, services, and resources for those most in need. In particular, your generosity will help fund our Pharmacy Bridge Program , connecting low-income Project Access NOW clients to the physician-prescribed medications they need but would otherwise be unable to afford. photo gallery here.
Photos from the Gala
All images are courtesty of Soulayvanh Photography.