The mission of Project Access NOW is to improve the health and well-being of our communities by creating access to care, services & resources for those most in need.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Project Access NOW recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and believes a diverse work environment empowers our community. Project Access NOW believes that the staff of an organization should reflect the communities it serves.
We also believe our cultural, linguistic and community identities make our organization stronger, smarter and more effective. These identities, whether constructed by social, political or other forces, unite us in working toward a healthy region for everyone. We want to hold ourselves accountable for attracting and retaining a diverse staff team.
We strongly encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation.
We are developing a new hiring process to further embrace our commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Applicant names will be removed from submitted materials before being presented to the hiring team to reduce potential for implicit bias.
We request that, in additions to application instructions specific to each position, as described in each individual posting, candidates answer the following questions directly or include responses in a cover letter:
- We are committed to increasing the diversity of our staff and creating an environment that supports equity and inclusion. How do you see yourself being a part of this work?
- What is your definition of diversity? How do you encourage people to honor the uniqueness of each individual? How do you challenge stereotypes and promote sensitivity and inclusion?
- To what extent has pursuing racial or other types of equity and inclusion been a priority in your work and/or your personal life, and how did you approach it?
- Why was this important to you?
- What were some of your core challenges?
- What have you learned from these experiences? Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
Open Positions: Now Hiring
Project Access NOW has no positions available.