Regional Care Coordinator – Bilingual English/Spanish
- Hours: 40 hours per week / Full Time / Non-Exempt / Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Compensation: $18.25 – $22.25 / hour /DOE
- Work Location: Temporarily remote and in our office location
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurance, PTO, FSA 401K retirement plan with 3% match
All complete applications must include a response to the following questions:
- We are committed to increasing the diversity of our staff and creating an environment that supports equity and inclusion. How do you see yourself being a part of this work?
- What is your definition of diversity? How do you encourage people to honor the uniqueness of each individual? How do you challenge stereotypes and promote sensitivity and inclusion?
- To what extent has pursuing racial or other types of equity and inclusion been a priority in your work and/or your personal life, and how did you approach it?
- Why was this important to you?
- What were some of your core challenges?
- What have you learned from these experiences? Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
More about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).