Need health coverage? We have assisters able to help identify what community members are eligible for.
Apply for or renew the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) or find a plan on the federal Marketplace. Assistance is available in over 230 languages.
Learn how recent legislation and the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency may affect your access to health insurance.
Health insurance can be out of reach for individuals who make too much to qualify for Medicaid but too little to afford private insurance on the federal Marketplace.
Payment Assistance clients earn below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). The program leverages tax credits and cost-sharing reductions and pays the monthly insurance premium for participants. Program staff also work with participants and providers to help lower additional out-of-pocket expenses and educate on how to utilize insurance once covered.
Am I Eligible?
* Household income must be below 400% of the federal poverty limit
* Must be a resident of Clackamas, Multnomah, or Washington County
* Must be enrolled in a silver-level plan on the Marketplace with Kaiser, Moda, Providence, or PacificSource
* Must be eligible for and accept the full tax credits offered
* Must not be eligible for other qualified health insurance (ex: employer plan, Medicaid, Medicare)
What benefits will I receive?
* Marketplace insurance premiums paid
* Prescription co-pays waived at participating pharmacies for covered medications
* Medical bills waived for some in-network providers for out-of-pocket costs