Community Health Workers are employed by Project Access NOW to assist clients with navigating a complex health system and with moving between the organization’s different programs as income, immigration status, employment, and other life changes occur. These individuals, many of whom are bilingual and/or bicultural, are able to provide culturally-responsive support, translating health care and services available in the community.
Not sure what Project Access NOW services you are eligible for? Reach out to our Community Health Workers team.
Do you want Project Access NOW at an event you are hosting? This team can help!
• Health insurance enrollment and payment assistance
• Healthy food access
• Rent assistance and emergency housing
• Health screenings for conditions such as breast cancer
• Support enrolling in WIC, SNAP, and other social services
• Connections to culturally-specific peer organizations