Project Access NOW Board of Directors
Organizations thrive because of vision and leadership. Project Access NOW is proud to be actively engaged in improving community health and equity for more than 11 years in our community.
With representatives from business, health care, and community, the Board of Directors of Project Access NOW continues to evolve and strengthen its leadership to support the organization and the community it serves.
There are many opportunities ahead of us and this Board of Directors is passionately engaged in living out the mission of Project Access NOW.
2018–2019 Board of Directors
- Marie Napolitano, Chair, Assesser Quality Assurance
- Joseph Ichter, Vice-Chair/Secretary,Providence Health & Services
- Marianne Baca, POIC, Treasurer
- Adrienne Buesa,Oregon Health & Science University
- Michael Donchi, Point B, Inc.
- Erin, Fair-Taylor, Care Oregon
- Lauren Foote Christensen, Legacy Health
- David Fuks, Fuks Consulting
- Bud (Charles) Garrison, Oregon Health & Science University
- Tim Hatfield, Stoel Rives, LLP
- Carly Hood-Ronick, Oregon Primary Care Association
- Jennie Leslie, MD, Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
- Pam Mariea-Nason, Providence Health & Services
- Jefferson Mildenberger, Kaiser Permanente
- Leigh Wilson